Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,982 (﷼ 20,812,366) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)