Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,186 (﷼ 47,237,765) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)