Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.723 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,109 ($2,178) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)