Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,889 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,410 (COL$2,246,723) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)