Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36977 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,669 (kr 12,628) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)