Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,530 in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)