Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,534 in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)