Cost of living comparison between Blumenau, Brazil and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,817 in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)