Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,858 in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (28 minutes ago)