Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00472 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,792 (379,546 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)