Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,843 (1,403 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 3 hours ago)