Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,690 (970,394 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)