Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04856 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,610 (74,337 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)