Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04480 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,777 (39,655 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)