Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05099 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,992 (78,278 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)