Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,173 (£1,899) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (43 minutes ago)