Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,470 (﷼ 37,287,528) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)