Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,076 (﷼ 39,983,593) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (35 minutes ago)