Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03064 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,796 (₨ 156,542) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)