Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,504 (RM6,130) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)