Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,723 (RM5,715) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)