Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.713 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,575 (RM5,013) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)