Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,484 (RM5,061) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)