Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.746 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,924 (RM6,600) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)