Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,816 ($2,963) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)