Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.154 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,238 ($3,880) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)