Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,434 (€1,719) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)