Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,498 (€1,931) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)