Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,361 (€1,990) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 2 hours ago)