Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04628 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,869 (₨40,385) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (19 minutes ago)