Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04752 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,898 (₨39,954) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (36 minutes ago)