Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,981 (1,121KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)