Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.849 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,866 (3,375 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)