Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,200 (4,125 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (41 minutes ago)