Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,705 (5,306 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)