Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,400 (3,049 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)