Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,365 (3,030 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)