Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04628 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,634 (₨35,299) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)