Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05332 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,978 (₨74,608) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (34 minutes ago)