Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,811 (₨58,590) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)