Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04880 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,852 (₨78,937) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)