Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04913 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,249 (₨66,117) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)