Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05183 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,866 (₨74,592) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)