Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04948 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,092 (₨62,499) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (30 minutes ago)