Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04933 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,735 (₨75,717) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)