Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02973 BRL / NPR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,655 (₨ 55,675) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)