Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00875 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,331 (494,789 ₦) in Benin City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)