Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01057 BRL / NGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,081 (575,257 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)