Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,234 (Rp 16,477,918) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)