Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,028 (Rp 16,994,411) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)