Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.385 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,958 (1,240 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)