Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,902 in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)