Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,083 (€2,323) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)