Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 BRL / BZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,126 (BZ$3,131) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (43 minutes ago)