Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.564 BRL / BZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,560 (BZ$4,194) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)