Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03567 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,035 (141,151 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)