Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04851 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 60% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,998 (₨123,661) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)