Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,002 in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)