Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,829 in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (36 minutes ago)