Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,133 in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)