Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.050 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,994 (£1,480) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)