Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,082 in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)