Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,818 in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)