Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,839 in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)