Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01109 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,841 (256,105 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)