Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03118 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,770 (153,006 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (39 minutes ago)