Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02884 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,814 (132,243 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)