Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 BRL / TND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,900 (2,144 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)