Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,439 (3,058,803 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)