Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,038 (2,868,701 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)