Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00209 BRL / LBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,771 (3,243,920 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)