Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04484 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,000 (66,907 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)