Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05277 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,303 (119,441 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)