Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04022 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,977 (74,009 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)