Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05185 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,227 (120,096 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)