Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,200 (元14,303) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)