Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49168 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,540 (元13,301) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)