Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.519 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,345 (元10,292) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)