Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,369 (12,008元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)