Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 54% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,238 (元12,684) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)