Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47475 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,118 (元12,887) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)