Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,947 in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)