Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,373 in Bauru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)