Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.320 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,692 (1,282 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (40 minutes ago)