Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,463 (5,587,730 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)