Cost of living comparison between Battambang, Cambodia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,436 (3,111,539 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)