Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03032 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,668 (153,946 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)