Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02823 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,106 (110,014 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)