Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03076 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,874 (158,467 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)