Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,250 (447,554 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)