Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,861 (1,039,766 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)