Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00267 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,905 (1,465,120 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)