Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00273 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,742 (2,100,419 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)